1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Parkview Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. We now partner with scratchpay to offer you simple and friendly payment plan options. Scratchpay is not a credit card, instead it is a simple and transparent payment plan with fixed, monthly payments. To apply, go to https://scratchpay.com/consumer?clinic_id=10016 and fill out the required information.
Highlights of Scratchpay program:
- No hard credit check to see what plan you qualify for.
- Three plan choices:
- 3 month, 0% APR invoice plan
- 12 month payment plan, interest rate varies by client
- 24 month payment plan, interest rate varies by client
- Same day approval in minutes
- High approval rates compared to other similar programs
- No hidden fees, no prepayment penalty, no deferred interest, no surprises!
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.